Should I expect to receive an income tax form?

Yes, if you have received $600 or more in reportable payments during the year, Good Sam RV Rentals will issue a 1099-K tax form. Please note that the filer’s name on Form 1099-K will be FreedomRoads Holding Company, LLC. You should consult your tax advisor on how these amounts should be reported on your tax return.

Your form will be ready by Jan. 31 for the prior tax year and will be mailed to the address on file. 

We’ll also notify the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and state jurisdictions (when applicable) of your reportable payments.

Was this article helpful?

18 out of 21 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request