To accept a rental, make sure your:
- Email address and cell phone number have been verified
- Payout information has been entered on your account
Before accepting a request, we recommend you:
- Communicate with the renter about their plans, RV experience, tow vehicle (if applicable), fees, expectations, etc.
- Make any changes needed to the rental such as discounts, delivery, dates, etc. Once a rental has been confirmed, any changes that lower the overall cost of the rental cannot be made.
- Work out all details of the booking with the renter
To respond to a booking request, select My Rentals from the site menu
Click the Respond to Request button
You can now either Decline or Accept the rental request