How do I charge for interior or minor damages?

Sometimes damages are minor and may not meet the deductible for an insurance claim, or there are damages to the interior of the RV which do not get covered by insurance. In these cases, renters will need to pay out-of-pocket for the repairs. Owners must notify Good Sam RV Rentals of any damage within 48 hours of the rental ending. Email any photos and details of the damage, along with the completed rental forms, to If you already have an estimate or receipt for repair or replacement, include those in your email.

Once all required information is collected, our claims team will contact the renter for more information and to charge the payment.

Was this article helpful?

20 out of 22 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request